Past 6 Years
Magic Touch Software
Crystal Reports SQL Developer
Apr 2017 - Sep 2019
• Created, updated & tuned hundreds of stored procedures & views in dynamic/static SQL.
• Discussed reporting needs with clients, and developed reports from scratch.
• Developed automations to routinely modify customer databases.
• Inserted, Updated and Deleted hundreds of thousands of records as requested by clients
• Created hundreds of parameterized reports using Crystal reports. Report development spanned from while loops, to joining SPs a cross multiple databases. Report purposes varied from internal production and performance analysis, employee overtime calculations, customer sales & receivables and much more.
• Extensive trouble shooting as a level 2 agent. Received escalated tickets that required DB analysis.
• Installed & Configured SQL Server 2019 for usage with the businesses proprietary app.
bd (formerly carefusion)
Technical Support specialist
Dec 2015 - Apr 2017
• Provided Technical Support to customers on Med ES Stations, PAS devices & ES Servers.
• Performed thorough event investigations with app debug logs and TSQL.
• Maintaned a queue of 10 -20 daily cases.
• Worked in a team environment, receiving cases and performing warm handoffs daily.
• Conducted Server, Medstation & Anesthesia system upgrades.
• Upgraded DSServerOLTP, DSRF & DSR, troubleshooted post-upgrade.
• Troubleshooted SSRS & ETL when issues were reported.
True Tech Solutions
PC Tech & Sales
Jan 2013 - Nov 2015
• Scheduled appointments with customers for pickups & sales
• Developed Inventory Procedures using google scripts & sheets
• Google Datastudio reporting
• Refurbished used PCs (maintenance, replaced RAM, installed fresh OS and so on)
• In charge of online marketing & sales for company